We manage your online presence
and represent your brand, this includes Facebook, Website and on Google
why your business should have an online presence?
More than 2.4 Billion people use the internet everyday and some 90% of those have purchased something or contacted a company online in the past last 12 months. By having an online e.g website, Facebook ,gives you an opportunity to show of your products and services. There are also over 12 million active Face users in South Africa
What do we do
We get to know you and your business by conducting a comprehensive interview and a free audit to establish your specific needs for your business.
What to expect from us (Website)
- Daily updates We update your website on a regular basis.
- We build your online presence Our designers, copywriters and marketers are masters in their respective fields and will have your project polished and optimised for Google, Facebook and more in no time. We ensure that your business turns heads online.
- Increased Website Traffic will redirect your followers to your website, where they can learn more about all the different services your business has to offer.
- We advise you on how to grow Each month you get detailed reports so you can understand how your website is performing . One of our online marketing experts will then talk you through it and brainstorm ways and suggestions on how we both can improve your online
What to expect from us (Facebook Page)
- Revamp your Facebook Page Our expert team creates your Facebook business page for you from scratch. This includes an About Us section specifically optimised for Facebook. We can also revamp an already existing Facebook page for you.
Build Your Fan Base We target your specific audience – based on the pages they browse – to increase likes and grow your fan base.
- Engage With Your Followers We share pictures, videos and articles from your business, so that your customers can gain in-depth knowledge of your brand. We also share relevant industry-specific news on your page to keep your audience engaged.
- Increased Website Traffic Your Facebook page will redirect your followers to your website, where they can learn more about all the different services your business has to offer.
- Event Creation And Promotion Something exciting happening? We will inform all of your followers of upcoming events or functions, by expertly creating and promoting your event
- Monthly Reports You will receive monthly usage reports so you can understand how your Facebook page is performing and why we manage it the way we do.